TESARO Inc USA
George Mason University USA
Ranendra N Saha
Birla Institute of Technology & Science Pilani UAE
Jagiellonian University Medical College Poland
Maligne Guillermo E
Gador S.A Argentina
Sunil Kumar Dubey
Birla Institute of Technology and Science-Pilani India
Heyam Saad Ali
Dubai Pharmacy College UAE
Asmita Gajbhiye Patil
Dr. Harisingh Gour Central University India
Recommended Global Pharmaceutical Sciences Conferences
- About Bioavailability & Bioequivalence Conference
- Scientific Sessions/ Tracks For BABE 2019
- New Updates: Bioavailability and Bioequivalence
- Market Analysis of BABE 2019
- Past Conference Report
About Bioavailability & Bioequivalence Conference
BABE 2019 CONGRESS
Its an enormous pleasure and feel respected to organize 10th World Congress on Bioavailability & Bioequivalence scheduled during April 08-10, 2019 at Abu Dhabi, UAE. The conference is mainly focussed on the theme of “The rationale of BA/BE studies for Pharmaceutical business and Public health”.
BABE 2019 is designed with the keynote sessions, session lectures, poster presentations, presentations from the young researchers, panel Discussions, and the B2B meetings with world-renowned speakers from the stream of clinical and pharmaceutical sciences. It provides the best platform for the researchers to the researchers all over globe to introduce themselves to the innovative world with their unique research. Its an open forum to discuss new researches and the challenges faced during the BA/BE studies, manufacturing the generic drugs and their effect on the public health.
- CEOs, CROs, Directors, Managers and research associates
- Academic professionals
- Industrial Scientists
- Regulatory and Clinical Scientists
- Researchers, Education providers
- Students and Postdoctoral Fellows
- Government Agencies
- Medical Practitioners
- Clinical Pharmacologists
- Clinical Toxicologists
- Molecular and Cellular Pharmacologists
Scientific Sessions/ Tracks For BABE 2019
Track 1: Bioavailability
In pharmacology, bioavailability (BA or F) is a subcategory of retention and is the portion of a managed measurements of unaltered medication that achieves the fundamental dissemination, one of the essential pharmacokinetic properties of medications. By definition, when a pharmaceutical is directed intravenously, its bioavailability is 100%. Be that as it may, when a prescription is directed through different courses, (for example, orally), its bioavailability generally TH [›] diminishes (because of inadequate assimilation and first-pass digestion) or may shift from patient to quit. Bioavailability is one of the fundamental instruments in pharmacokinetics, as bioavailability must be considered while ascertaining measurements for non-intravenous courses of the organization.
Hepatic first-pass effect
Factors influencing bioavailability
Route of administration
Track 2: Bioequivalence
Bioequivalence is a term in pharmacokinetics used to survey the normal in vivo natural proportionality of two restrictive arrangements of a medication. In the event that two items are said to be bioequivalent it implies that they would be required to be, in every practical sense, the same. Two pharmaceutical items are bioequivalent on the off chance that they are pharmaceutically proportional and their bioavailability (rate and degree of accessibility) after organization in a similar molar measurement are like such an extent, to the point that their belongings, regarding both viability and wellbeing, can be relied upon to be basically the same. Pharmaceutical equality infers a similar measure of a similar dynamic substance(s), in a similar dose shape, for a similar course of organization and meeting the same or tantamount benchmarks.
Clinical trial formulations
Bioequivalence of endogenous substances
Track 3: Biosimilars
A biosimilar (otherwise called a follow-on biologic or consequent section biologic) is a biologic restorative item that is right around an indistinguishable duplicate of a unique item, with a similar dynamic substance, that is fabricated by an alternate organization. Biosimilars are formally endorsed adaptations of unique "innovator" items and can be made when the first item's patent terminates. Reference to the innovator item is an essential part of the endorsement. Not at all like with nonspecific medications of the more typical little atom compose, biologics, for the most part, show high sub-atomic intricacy and might be very delicate to changes in assembling forms. Notwithstanding that heterogeneity, all biopharmaceuticals, including biosimilars, must keep up steady quality and clinical execution all through their lifecycle.
Patent rights(Regulatory affairs)
Design for Biologics and Biosimilars
Track 4: Pharmacology
Pharmacology is the part of science worried about the investigation of medication activity, where a medication can be extensively characterized as any man-made, regular, or endogenous (from inside body) particle which applies a biochemical or physiological impact on the cell, tissue, organ, or creature (now and again the word pharmakon is utilized as a term to include these endogenous and exogenous bioactive species). All the more particularly, it is the investigation of the connections that happen between a living life form and synthetic compounds that influence ordinary or strange biochemical capacity. On the off chance that substances have therapeutic properties, they are thought about pharmaceuticals. Pharmacology has main two parts, pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics. Pharmacodynamics thinks about the impacts of a medication on organic frameworks, and Pharmacokinetics ponders the impacts of natural frameworks on a medication.
Track 5: Clinical Research
Clinical research is a part of social insurance science that decides the wellbeing and adequacy (viability) of prescriptions, gadgets, analytic items and treatment regimens proposed for human utilize. These might be utilized for anticipation, treatment, determination or for diminishing manifestations of a sickness. Clinical research is mainly related to clinical practice. In clinical practice built up medicines are utilized, while clinical research proof is gathered to build up a treatment. The expression "clinical research" alludes to the whole list of sources of a medication/gadget/biologic, indeed, any test article from its origin in the lab to the first experience with the customer advertise and past. Clinical research is frequently directed at scholarly restorative focuses and partnered examine contemplate destinations. These focuses, and locales give the glory of the scholarly organization and also access to bigger metropolitan zones, giving a bigger pool of therapeutic members. These scholarly restorative focuses regularly have their inward Institutional Review Boards that manage the moral direct of medicinal research.
Drug safety and efficacy
Track 6: Pharmacokinetics
Pharmacokinetics, in some cases truncated as PK, is a part of pharmacology devoted to deciding the destiny of substances controlled to a living life form. The substances of intrigue incorporate any concoction xenobiotic, for example, pharmaceutical medications, pesticides, sustenance added substances, beauty care products, and so on. It endeavors to break down synthetic digestion and to find the destiny of a substance from the minute that it is managed up to the time when it is totally disposed of from the body. Pharmacokinetics is the investigation of how a living being impacts a medication, while pharmacodynamics (PD) is the investigation of how the medication influences the living being. Pharmacokinetics depicts how the body influences a particular xenobiotic/concoction after organization through the components of assimilation and circulation and in addition the metabolic changes of the substance in the body, and the impacts and courses of discharge of the metabolites of the medication. Pharmacokinetic properties of synthetic substances are influenced by the course of organization and the measurement of the controlled medication. These may influence the ingestion rate.
Area under curve
Volume of distribution
Half-life of drug
Track 7: Pharmacodynamics
Pharmacodynamics (PD) is the investigation of the biochemical and physiologic impacts of medications, particularly pharmaceutical medications. The impacts can incorporate those showed inside creatures (counting people), microorganisms, or blends of life forms (for instance, disease). Pharmacodynamics is the investigation of how a medication influences a living being, though pharmacokinetics is the investigation of how the living being influences the medication. Both together impact dosing, advantage, and antagonistic impacts. Pharmacodynamics is in some cases shortened as PD and pharmacokinetics as PK, particularly in consolidated reference. The idea of pharmacodynamics has been extended to incorporate Multicellular Pharmacodynamics (MCPD). MCPD is the investigation of the static and dynamic properties and connections between an arrangement of medications and a dynamic and assorted multicellular four-dimensional association. It is the investigation of the workings of a medication on a negligible multicellular system (MCS), both in vivo and in silico.
Duration of action of drug
Track 8: Pharmacovigilance
Pharmacovigilance (PV or PhV), otherwise called drug safety, is the pharmacological science identifying with the accumulation, location, appraisal, observing, and counteractive action of unfriendly impacts with pharmaceutical items. All things considered, pharmacovigilance vigorously centers around unfriendly medication responses, or ADRs, which are characterized as any reaction to a medication which is harmful and unintended, including absence of efficacy (the condition that this definition just applies with the measurements typically utilized for the prophylaxis, conclusion or treatment of ailment, or for the adjustment of physiological issue work was prohibited with the most recent correction of the appropriate enactment). Prescription mistakes, for example, overdose, and abuse and maltreatment of a medication and additionally sedate presentation amid pregnancy and breastfeeding, are likewise of intrigue, even without an antagonistic occasion, since they may result in an unfavorable medication response. pharmacovigilance is worried about distinguishing the dangers related to pharmaceutical items and with limiting the danger of any damage that may come to patients. Organizations must direct a thorough medication security and pharmacovigilance review to survey their consistency with overall laws, controls, and direction.
Adverse drug reaction
Track 9: Drug Discovery
In the fields of medicine, biotechnology, and pharmacology, drug discovery is the procedure by which new competitor drugs are found. Generally, drugs were found by recognizing the dynamic fixing from customary cures or by fortunate disclosure. Later compound libraries of manufactured little particles, normal items or concentrates were screened in flawless cells or entire creatures to recognize substances that have a therapeutic effect impact in a procedure known as classical established pharmacology. Since the sequencing of the human genome which permitted fast cloning and amalgamation of substantial amounts of refined proteins, it has turned out to be basic practice to utilize high throughput screening of expansive mixes libraries against separated organic targets which are guessed to be malady changing in a procedure known as switch pharmacology. Hits from these screens are then tried in cells and after that in creatures for viability.
Drug discovery tools
Track 10: Pharmaceutical Formulations
A pharmaceutical formulation, in pharmaceutics, is the procedure in which distinctive concoction substances, including the active drug, are consolidated to create a last therapeutic item. The word definition is regularly utilized in a way that incorporates dose shape. Detailing thinks about include building up an arrangement of the medication which is both steady and worthy to the patient. For orally directed medications, this, as a rule, includes consolidating the medication into a tablet or a container. It is essential to make the refinement that a tablet contains an assortment of other conceivably idle substances separated from the medication itself, and studies must be done to guarantee that the typified tranquilize is perfect with these different substances in a way that does not cause hurt, regardless of whether immediate or circuitous. Preformulation includes the portrayal of a medication's physical, synthetic, and mechanical properties keeping in mind the end goal to pick what different fixings (excipients) ought to be utilized in the readiness.
Stages of pharmaceutical formulations
Track 11: Biopharmaceutics
Biopharmaceutics looks at the interrelationship of the physical/chemical properties of the medication, the dose shape in which the medication is given, and the course of organization on the rate and degree of systemic drug absorption. The significance of the medication substance and the medication definition on assimilation, and in vivo circulation of the medication to the site of activity, is portrayed as an arrangement of occasions that go before elicitation of a medication's helpful impact. In the first place, the medication in its measurement shape is taken by the patient either by an oral, intravenous, subcutaneous, transdermal, and so forth, the route of administration. Next, the medication is discharged from the measurement shape in an anticipated and characterizable way. At that point, some portion of the medication is assimilated from the site of the organization into either the encompassing tissue, into the body (likewise with oral measurement shapes), or both. At long last, the medication achieves the site of activity.
Potency of drug products
Recent technology in biopharmaceutics
Track 12: Contract Research Organizations
A contract research organization (CRO) is an organization that offers help to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medicinal gadget businesses as research administrations outsourced on an agreement premise. A CRO may give such administrations as biopharmaceutical improvement, biologic examine advancement, commercialization, preclinical research, clinical research, clinical trial administration, and pharmacovigilance. CROs are intended to diminish costs for organizations growing new meds and medications in specialty markets. They plan to rearrange section into sedate markets, and streamline advancement, as the requirement for extensive pharmaceutical organizations to do everything 'in-house' is currently repetitive. CROs additionally bolster establishments, explore foundations, and colleges, notwithstanding legislative associations. Numerous CROs particularly give clinical-contemplate and clinical trial help for drugs as well as restorative gadgets. CROs extend from expansive, universal full-benefit associations to little, specialty forte gatherings. CROs that have practical experience in clinical trial administrations can offer their customers the aptitude of moving another medication or gadget from its origination to FDA/EMA promoting endorsement, without the medication support keeping up a staff for these administrations.
Types of services provides
Good clinical practice
Track 13: Entrepreneur Investment Meet
A person who puts his or her own particular cash in an entrepreneurial organization. Initially, a term used to portray speculators on Broadway appears, "angel" now alludes to any individual who puts his or her cash in an entrepreneurial organization. (Co)founders are individuals associated with the underlying dispatch of new businesses. Anybody can be a prime supporter, and a current organization can likewise be a fellow benefactor, yet the most well-known prime supporters are originator CEOs, engineers, programmers, web designers, website specialists, and others engaged with the ground level of another, regularly adventure. Wound Care gives pleasant roads to Investors looking for venture openings and expanding their business skylines. Our congress has members from more than forty nations and draws in a persuading blend of instructive scientists, experts, and individuals who have occupied with various parts of advancements in Wound Care and Regenerative Medicine analysis along these lines giving loads of systems administration openings and new data.
Classical and neoclassical economists
Types of financial investment
Track 14: Regulatory Affairs
Regulatory affairs (RA), likewise called government issues, is a calling inside directed enterprises, for example, pharmaceuticals, medicinal devices, agrochemicals (plant assurance items and manures), vitality, managing an account, telecom and so forth. Administrative undertakings additionally have an unmistakable importance within the medicinal services enterprises (pharmaceuticals, restorative gadgets, biologics, and useful nourishments). The administrative capacity in social insurance businesses is essential in making protected and compelling human services items accessible around the world. People who guarantee administrative consistency and get ready entries, and additionally those whose primary employment work is clinical issues or quality affirmation are altogether viewed as administrative experts. Numerous in the Regulatory Affairs Profession trust the New Approach to control will, in the long run, be embraced for all medicinal services items as it speaks to the best model for conveying new human services advances to showcase in a sensible time with worthy security.
In vitro diagnostics
Medicines ensuring Quality
Track 15: Biowaivers
The term biowaiver is connected to an administrative endorsement process when the application (dossier) is affirmed based on proof of identicalness other than an in vivo BE test. For strong oral measurements shapes, the proof of equality is resolved based on an in vitro disintegration profile correlation between the multisource and the comparator item. At the point when a solitary measurements fasting BE think about is directed on the assigned (normally highest) quality of the medication item, the necessity for the lead of extra in vivo BE ponders on the lower qualities of a similar item can be deferred, given that the lower quality is in a similar dose shape; is relatively comparative in its dynamic and dormant fixings; has a similar medication discharge component (for broadened discharge items); meets a fitting in vitro disintegration profile correlation paradigm (f2 50); and both lower and higher qualities are inside the straight pharmacokinetic extend.
Biowaiver extensions for class II and class III drugs
Evaluation of drug product
Track 16: Public Health Nutrition
Public health nutrition is the utilization of nourishment and general public health to configuration programs, frameworks, strategies, and conditions that intends to enhance or keep up the ideal soundness of populaces and focused on gatherings. The primary significance of this is eating an adjusted eating regimen is crucial for good wellbeing and prosperity. Sustenance gives our bodies the vitality, protein, fundamental fats, vitamins and minerals to live, develop and work appropriately. An undesirable eating regimen builds the danger of many eating routine related infections.
Public health and Community
New Updates: Bioavailability and Bioequivalence
Anti-cancer Drugs for Overcoming Antimalarial Drug Resistance
Researchers have figured out how to support the viability of the world's most great antimalarial drug with the assistance of chemotherapy solutions, as per new research distributed in the diary Nature Communications. Researchers have found that antimalarial medicate artemisinin works through a " double whammy " assault on the dangerous parasite. The medication harms proteins in intestinal sickness parasites and stops up the parasite's waste transfer framework, known as the proteasome.
The double whammy impact implies that joining artemisinin with an enemy of malignancy medicate that likewise focuses on the proteasome, supplements the action of artemisinin, and can reestablish movement against artemisinin-safe parasites. The analysts analyzed amidclinical research and said that the parasite's proteasome resembles a shredder that bites up harmed or spent proteins; treating intestinal sickness parasites with artemisinin creates a great deal of harmed proteins. Artemisinin and proteasome inhibitors along these lines can cooperate to stick the reusing framework.Blockage of the proteasome causes a gathering ofproteins that are set apart with a "kiss of death" alteration. At the point when these harmed proteins develop, they push the parasite and before long prompt cell demise.
Market Analysis of BABE 2019
Generic medicine are the medicines that are prescribed and sold-out beneath the non- proprietary name of their active ingredients or not below the brand or trade name.it is only under the general descriptive name. generic drugs only produced after the patent on a drug expires. Generics drugs are same quality as well as the branded drugs, but it is less expensive due to the lower cost using for the research and development.
The total revenue from drug sales across the UAE stands at $1.2 billion a year (Dh4.4 billion), the Department of Health, Abu Dhabi announced 25 per cent of this was from sale of generic drugs, known as generics in short. The prices of the drug in UAE are very high other than the global markets so it needs to be reduced as soon as possible by using the Generic drugs.
In last decade generic drugs have saved $1.67 trillion in the U.S. health care system and generated $253 billion savings only in 2016. Medicare savings are $77 billion and Medicaid savings are $37.9 billion. Generics dispensed are 89% of prescriptions total drugs cost is 26%. During 2011-2017 CAGR of 13% growth has been witnessed in the generic drug market.
The GCC countries, comprised of Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the UAE, make up an integral part of the Middle East's pharmaceutical sector. The gradual lowering of medicine prices within the Gulf region, growing awareness of generic drugs, and increasing insurance coverage within the GCCis shown below. BMI has taken this opportunity to survey the landscape of the generic drugs market in the region and assess the market's growth over the coming years.
The global clinical trial market having the probability to reach USD 65.2 billion. Many fields like increase development of clinical trials in international level( called Globalization), development of new treatments such as individual medicine, evolution in technology, and increasing demand for CROs to conduct clinical trials are impacted by the key drivers.
The globalization of clinical trials has prompted increment in interest in development of new product in known countries, positively affecting the general market. By giving them the choice to outsource what they believe is past their center mastery, the accessibility of the huge range of administrations from sedate revelation to post-showcasing reconnaissance has additionally streamlined the life for medium size and little scale pharmaceutical and biotechnological association. For example, Pfizer put 3 CROs working, at present for improving the item portfolio and advancement. According to the association associated with ICON in 2011, Pfizer would protect the merchandise for the preliminaries and studies directed by ICON, consequently enabling the organization to center and further build up its abilities in clinical preliminary outlining.
Now-a-days, the chances of disease and incidence of new disease would be increased. So the clinical trial market should be boosted. The overall population has different diseases profile with developing nations having the most different illness profile. For discovering the sponsors, boost of the clinical trial of new and uncommon sickness is required. More number of patients with a particular infection would be the goof feature for biopharmaceutical organizations to show more clinical trial for a disease segment.
- 27th International Conference on Nanomedicine and Nanoscience, October 15-16, 2018 Abu Dhabi, UAE
- 21st World Nanotechnology Congress, October 15-17, 2018 Dubai, UAE
- International Conference on Pharmacology and Toxicology, October 18-19, 2018 Dubai, UAE
- 8th International Conference on Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Chemistry, October 18-19, 2018 Dubai, UAE
- 18th Annual Pharma Middle East Congress, November 05-07, 2018 Abu Dhabi, UAE
- World Congress on Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry, November 12-13, 2018 Dubai, UAE
- International Conference on Biomarkers & Clinical Research, November 22-23, 2018 Bucharest, Romania
- 4th International Anaesthesia and Pain Medicine Conference, December 13-15, 2018 Abu Dhabi, UAE
- 13th International Conference on Allergy and Clinical Immunology, December 13-14, 2018 Abu Dhabi, UAE
- 6th World Congress on Drug Discovery & Toxicology, April 22-23, 2019 Abu Dhabi, UAE
- 12th International Conference on Pharmacoepidemiology and Clinical Research, March 18-19, 2019 Abu Dhabi, UAE
- 18th International Conference on Pharmaceutics & Novel Drug Delivery Systems, March 18-20, 2019 Dubai, UAE
- 10th World Congress on Bioavailability & Bioequivalence, April 08-10, 2019 Abu Dhabi, UAE
- World Congress on Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology in Healthcare, May 13-14, 2019 Abu Dhabi, UAE
- 5th International Conference on Clinical Pharmacy and Health Care, September 26-27, 2018 San Antonio, Texas, USA
- 11th World Congress on Pharmaceutical Sciences, September 28-29, 2018 | Montreal, Canada
- 4th International Conference on Drug Discovery and Advanced Drug Delivery Systems & Technologies, October 18-19, 2018 Warsaw, Poland
- 13th International Conference on Biopharma and Biotherapeutics, October 24-25, 2018 Boston, Massachusetts, USA
- 18th Annual Pharma Middle East Congress, November 05-07, 2018 Abu Dhabi, UAE
- 18th Annual Pharmaceutical and Chemical Analysis Congress, November 05-06, 2018 Madrid, Spain
- 17th World Congress on Drug Formulation & Drug Delivery, November 08-09, 2018 Auckland, New Zealand
- 13th World Congress on Pharmacology and Toxicology, November 14-15, 2018 Melbourne, Australia
- 9th Global Experts Meeting on Neuropharmacology, November 15-16, 2018 Berlin, Germany
Related Societies/ Associations
Middle East Region
- Saudi pharmaceutical society
- Pharmaceutical Society of Egypt
- Egyptian Society of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics
- Iranian Society of Clinical Pharmacist
- Pharmaceutical Association of Israel
- Iranian Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists (IASP)
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association of Turkey
- Iraq Pharmaceutical Association
- Lebanese Pharmaceuticals Importers Association
- Jordan Pharmaceutical Association
- Jordanian Association of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
- Oman Pharmaceutical Society
- Academy of Physicians in Clinical Research (APCR)
- American Association for Cancer Research (AACR)
- American Federation for Medical Research (AFMR)
- American Society for Clinical Investigation (ASCI)
- Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy
- American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists
- American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy
- American College of Chest Physicians
- American College of Clinical Pharmacy
- American Pharmacists Association
- American Society of Consultant Pharmacists
- American Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Board of Pharmacy Specialties
- College of Psychiatric and Neurologic Pharmacists
- Haematology/Oncology Pharmacy Association
- National Association of Chain Drug Stores
- National Community Pharmacists Association
- Society of Critical Care Medicine
- Society of Infectious Diseases Pharmacists
- Indo- American Pharmaceutical Society
- International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP)
- International Pharmaceutical Students' Federation
- Canadian Pharmacists Association
- Canadian Society of Hospital Pharmacists
- American Society for Pharmacy Law
- Professional Compounding centres of America
- American Society of Pharmacognosy
- American Society for Automation in Pharmacy
- American Institute of the History of Pharmacy
- American College of Clinical Pharmacology
- American Association of Pharmacy Technician
- American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists
- Canadian Association of Chain Drug Stores
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- National Pharmacy Association-UK
- Pharmaceutical Society of Northern Ireland
- Royal Pharmaceutical Society
- Norwegian Pharmacy Association
- Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- Danish Association of Pharmaconomists
- European Association of Employed Community Pharmacists
- Pharmaceutical Group of the European Union
- European Society of Clinical Pharmacy
- European Federation for Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Austrian Pharmaceutical Society
- Austrian Federal Board of Pharmacy
- Association of Finnish Pharmacies
- European Association of Employed Community Pharmacists in Europe (EPhEU)
- European Pharmaceutical Union (EPU)
- Pharmaceutical Group of the European Union (PGEU)
- National Pharmacy Association
- Royal Pharmaceutical Society (RPS)
- German Pharmaceutical Society
- The French Pharmaceutical Companies Association
- Spanish Society of Hospital Pharmacists
- Italian Pharmaceutical Association
- Spanish Association of Pharmaceutical Industry
- The Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry
- The National Pharmacy Association (NPA)
- British Generic Manufacturers Association
- Swiss Association of Pharmaceutical Professionals
- Hellenic Association of Pharmaceutical Companies
- Royal Dutch Pharmaceutical Students' Association (KNPSV)
- Polish Pharmaceutical Students' Association
- Austrian Association of Hospital Pharmacists
- Association of Clinical Research Organizations in the Netherlands (ACRON)
- Association for Clinical Data Management (ACDM)
- Association of CROs Czech Republic (ACRO-CZ)
- European Clinical Research Infrastructures Network (ECRIN)
- European Society for Clinical Investigation (ESCI)
- Pharmaceutical Society of Australia
- The Pharmacy Guild of Australia
- The Society of Hospital Pharmacists of Australia
- Chinese Pharmaceutical Association
- Indian Pharmacist Association
- Korean Pharmaceutical Association (KPA)
- Indian Pharmacological Society
- Japan Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association(JPMA)
- Japan Pharmaceutical Association
- Vietnamese Pharmaceutical Association
- Vietnam Pharmaceutical Companies Association
- Pharmaceutical Society of Singapore
- (SAPI)Singapore Association of Pharmaceutical Industries
- Thai Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association
- Pharmaceutical Research & Manufacturers Association (PReMA)
- Pharmaceutical Association of Thailand
- The Pharmaceutical Society of Hong Kong
- Pakistan Pharmacist Association
- Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
- Japan CRO Association (JCROA)
- Pan-Asian Clinical Research Association (PACRA)
- Central Society for Clinical and Translational Research (CSCTR)
- Indian Society for Clinical Research (ISCR)
- Clinical research society (CRS)
Past Conference Report
Our sincere thanks to all the speakers and participants of BABE 2018 for their wonderful support.
The 9th world congress on Bioavailability and Bioequivalence which was held during April 16-18, 2018 at JW Marriott Dubai with the theme of “Unfolding Innovations in Bioequivalence/Bioavailability and Related Science” which got a breathtaking response. With the support of the organizing committee members, editorial board members and impressive presentations of all participants this conference became magnificent.
The speakers from different places of the world have given the multiple presentations on the major session like Bioavailability Studies and Assessment, Bioequivalence Studies and Assessment, Pharmacology- PK & PD Approach, Clinical Research vs Clinical Trails, BCS & IVIVC Based Biowaivers, Drug Safety: Pharmacovigilance Scope.
BABE 2018 would like to convey the great appreciation for Dr. Aleksander Mendyk from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Poland for moderating the event and to Dr. Xiaodong Wang from TESARO Inc., USA, Dr. Fatah Kashanchi from George Mason University , USA & Dr. Ranendra N Saha from Birla Institute of Technology and Science-Pilani, India as Keynote seakers.
BABE 2018 would also like to thank the Sunil Kumar Dubey from Birla Institute of Technology and Science-Pilani, India and Aleksander Mendyk from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Poland, Maligne Guillermo E from Gador S.A., Argentina, Naglaa Gamil Shehab from Dubai Pharmacy College, UAE, Asmita Gajbhiye Patil from Dr. Harisingh Gour Central University, India, Rajeev Taliyan from Birla Institute of Technology and Science-Pilani, India, Heyam Saad Ali from Dubai Pharmacy College, UAE, Ahmed Ahmed from Northampton General Hospital, UK, Aliasgar Shahiwala from Dubai Pharmacy College, UAE for their sumptuous presentations on their research. Also, it would be incomplete without thanking all our Organizing committee members namely Xiaodong Wang from TESARO Inc., USA and Heyam Saad Ali from Dubai Pharmacy College, UAE who supported us throughout the event.
With the grand success of the 9th world congress on Bioavailability and Bioequivalence we are so excited to announce our upcoming event in the series i.e., 10th world congress on Bioavailability and Bioequivalence during April 08-10, 2019 at Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Past Reports Gallery BABE 2017
8th World Congress on Bioavailability & Bioequivalence: Pharmaceutical R & D Summit hosted by the Conference Series was held during June 26-27, 2017 at San Diego, California, USA at Hilton San Diego Mission Valley with the theme “Throwing Light on Latest Techniques for Optimization of Drug Solubility, Delivery and Stability for Maximization of Product Life Cycles”, which got magnificent response. With the support and guidance of Organizing Committee Members, Editorial Board Members and astonishing presentations of all participants this prominent summit became more impressive.
We received active participation from various scientists, researchers, students and leaders from the field of Pharmaceuticals who made this event successful.
Conference Series would like to convey a great appreciation to Dr. Palmer Taylor & Dr. Pradeep Kakarla as Keynote speakers and Dr. Sudheendra K. for moderating the event.
Keynote Speaker supported this event with sustainable excitement for grand success of this prominent conference. We are expecting to meet the attendees once again at another part of the world for some other pharmaceutical conference.
Past Reports Gallery BABE 2016
Our Cordial thanks to all of our wondrous and famed speakers, conference attendees, students, associations and guests for shaping BABE 2016 an ineradicable event and a mile stone.
Conference Series hosted the 7th World Congress on Bioavailability and Bioequivalence: BA/BE Studies Summit during August 29-31, 2016 at Atlanta, USA. The conference was designed around the theme of “Amalgamation of traditional techniques to advanced studies which redefine BA/BE approach and perception” and was a great success where eminent keynote speakers from various reputed companies made their resplendent presence and addressed the gathering. Moreover, the networking sessions laid the foundation for some time worthy collaborations between many start-up and big industries. The post conference networking lunch session witnessed a number of B2B meetings that are turning up to be mutually beneficial to both the organizations who had gone in for the business meetings.
BABE 2016 witnessed an amalgamation of peerless speakers who enlightened the crowd with their knowledge and confabulated on various new-fangled topics related to the field of Bioavailability and Bioequivalence. This congress not only brought forward the latest developments in the field but also provided solutions to the numerous challenges encountered in generic drug sector.
Conference Series would like to convey a warm gratitude to all the Honourable guests, Keynote Speakers, Delegates, Media Partners and Exhibitors for their participation in BABE 2016. The conference was initiated with a series of lectures delivered by both Honorable Guests and members of the Keynote forum. The list includes:
· Jim Jingjun Huang, Ascendia Pharmaceuticals, USA
· Mewa Singh, Meda Biotech LLC, USA
· Akwete Lex Adjei, Rhodes Pharmaceuticals L.P, USA
We on behalf of the conference specially thank Kateryna Zupanets for her support as a moderator for the conference. We also thank Sue Duran, Auburn University, USA and Muneesh Garg, Sitec Labs, India for their support for success of the conference. Conference Series also took the privilege of felicitating BABE 2016 Organizing Committee, Keynote Speakers, and Chair and Co-Chairs whose support made conference a great success with various sessions and multiple presentations.
Past Reports Gallery BABE-2015
BABE-2015 which was scheduled during August 17-19, 2015 at Chicago, USA with the theme “Advance Approaches in Discussion of Current Issues & Future Possibilities in Bioavailability and Bioequivalence Studies”. The conference had several workshops, multiple sessions, Keynote presentations, panel discussions and Poster sessions. We received active participation from various leaders from the fields of Bioavailability and Bioequivalence Research Centres, Professors, Companies, Researchers, students and Research Professionals, who made this event a Grand Success.
Various sessions were carried out with multiple presentations from speakers all around the world. Major Sessions to be discussed were:
· Emerging Bioavailability and Bioequivalence Studies
· Bioanalytival Methodology
· Contempory challenges of drugdesign ,discovery and development
· Regulatory policies procedures prerequisites for clinical research
· Managing BA/BE studies
· Relevance of Genetics to BA/BE in Drug Development
· Bioavailability, Bioequivalence and Drug Product Selection
· Advances in Assessment of Bioequivalence
· Need for conducting BA/BE studies
· Metabolic Pathways and Changes in Nutrient Bioavailability
· Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics
· Study Designs
· Factors Affecting Bioavailability
The conference was initiated with a series of lectures delivered by both Honorable Guests and members of the Keynote forum. The list includes:
- Paramjeet Kaur, U.S. Food and Drug Administration, USA
- Jim Jingjun Huang, Ascendia Pharmaceuticals, USA
- Keith Gallicano, Novum Pharmaceutical Research Services, USA
Series of workshops includes expert presentation by Paramjeet Kaur, U.S. Food and Drug Administration, USA, on “Biowaiver approaches for generic drug products in the US: case studies”, Jim Jingjun Huang, Ascendia Pharmaceuticals, USA on “Rational design of amorphous solid dispersion for solubility and bioavailability enhancement”, Keith Gallicano, Novum Pharmaceutical Research Services, USA on “Bioequivalence of topical corticosteroids: Design and data analysis challenges with the vasoconstrictor assay”. We specially thank Murat Sari, Pharmactive, Turkey, for his support as a moderator for the conference. We also thank Subrata Deb, Roosevelt University College of Pharmacy, USA for his support for success of the conference.
OMICS International offers its heartfelt appreciation to the Organizing Committee Members, namely Harish Pant, G. Ali Mansoori, A. M. Abd El-Aty, Sachin S Devi who supported us throughout the event. Also, it would be incomplete without thanking all our expert presenters from all around the world which includes various outside experts, company representatives and other eminent personalities who supported the conference by facilitating the discussion forums.
With the grand success of BABE-2015, OMICS International is proud to announce the “7th World Congress on Bioavailability & Bioequivalence: BA/BE Studies Summit " to be held during August 29-31, 2016 at Atlanta, USA.
Past Reports Gallery